v The rated power of twin diesel engine refers to the main power, that is, continuous power. v The high power that twin diesel engine can use continuously within 24 hours is called continuous power. At a specific time, the standard is once every 12 hours. Based on 1 hour of continuous power supply, there is a 10% overload. The unit power at this time is usually called high power, that is, standby power. In other words, if you purchase a 400kw host, you can reach 440kw within 12 hours within 1 hour.
Diligence and thrift are the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation. We advocate energy-saving and environmentally-friendly equipment. "If you don't accumulate steps or even thousands of miles, if you don't accumulate small currents, you can't build rivers and oceans." Let's look at some fuel-saving v twin diesel engine techniques.
1. Diesel purification. Diesel contains many minerals and impurities. If precipitation, filtration and purification are not carried out, it will affect the work of the plunger and needle tip, resulting in uneven supply and poor fuel atomization, thereby reducing engine power and increasing fuel consumption. Therefore, it is recommended to let the diesel stand for a period of time to allow the impurities to settle, and add a filter funnel to filter the fuel. Then clean or replace the filter regularly for purification.
2. Remove carbon deposits. A diesel engine in operation has a polymer valve, valve seat, fuel injector and piston crown.
3. Don't overload. When the v twin diesel engine is overloaded, the workpiece will emit black smoke, which is the cause of incomplete fuel combustion. As long as the machine smokes frequently, this will increase fuel consumption and shorten the service life of components.
4. Keep the water temperature. v The temperature of the cooling water of the twin diesel engine is too low, causing the diesel to burn incompletely, affecting its power and wasting fuel. Therefore, to use the heat shield correctly, please pay attention to the cooling water and use deionized water softeners, such as river water.
5. Regular inspection and timely maintenance. Flush, sensitive, and regularly or irregularly check the equipment, ground, demonstrate and firmly establish the concept of "care is better than cure, prevention is better than maintenance".